Matt’s Commentary –
5. Holly Hallstorm from The Price is Right: You are dating yourself here, Jeff. I have no idea who Holly is and I’ve never been a fan of The Price is Right. Bob Barker always came off to me as a bit of a perv.
4. Mid-80s Jane Pauley: Fascinating choice and not because of the age difference. I would have not thought to crush on a news anchor.
3. Elisabeth Shue as Alli with an ‘i’: Nothing changed for me, Jeff. I enjoyed Karate Kid well enough but she was just the girl hanging around the karate dude to me. However, in her current stint on CSI she does a bang up job solving those crimes.
2. Lark Voorhies as Lisa Turtle: She was the second prettiest girl on the show. Second.
1. Alyssa Milano as Alyssa Milano: Not on my list but she is adorable and I always felt like she would kick my butt.
Blake’s Commentary –
5. Holly Hallstorm from The Price is Right: I vaguely recall a brunette “Barker’s beauty”…or maybe she was a redhead. Or maybe just a strawberry blonde. Or, hell, maybe she was just blonde and I remembered wrong. Basically what I am saying here Jeff is that no one remembers Holly. And, when all is said and done, is it really possible she exists if no one remembers her? Or put in other words, Holly Hallstorm may, in fact, be the tree that fell in the woods and made no sound because no one was there to hear it. Go home, Jeff, you’re drunk. And take your imaginary crush with you.
4. Mid-80s Jane Pauley: I am pretty sure my choice of news anchor could drink Jane Pauley under the table…and then give her a fat lip. Just saying.
3. Elisabeth Shue as Alli with an ‘i’: Yeah. Elisabeth Shue is awesome regardless of the role she is in. I am down with this choice with the glaring exception of this film not having her sing the blues. That’s pretty key when it comes to the great Shuedom.
2. Lark Voorhies as Lisa Turtle: Saved By The Bell was pretty terrific across the board when it came to crushes, however I am not surprised that you went for the fashionista of the three. Doesn’t. Surprise Me. At. All.
1. Alyssa Milano as Alyssa Milano: I’ve got mad respect for this choice. However, my attention was drawn to her only when she played Arnold Schwarzenegger’s daughter in Commando and I honestly don’t remember her in anything else. But, hey, at least that one film made a HUGE impression on me. So, you know…